bonesandpetals asked: first and foremost, this blog is absolutely beautiful.
what i’ve been through is minor in comparrison to most peoples story, but reguardless its still chil abuse. my dads an abusive alcoholic and is hooked on various drugs, for my entire childhood he negelected my brother and i, until about two years ago. he now swaps between hitting my brother and threatening me, to telling us he loves us entirely and our mother couldnt care less because we’re unimportant to her.
i think the people that are telling you to stop talking about child abuse are narrow-minded, and pathetic. people should know about whats going on around them, and i have so much respect for making this blog. keep at it, no matter what anyone says<3
Thank you for being brave & sharing your story. Have you done anything about the abuse?
much love & support
Posted at 2:46 PM Permalink ∞
- Adams, Child Abuse and the Hypocrisy of the Left. (politics.ie)
- Theory about Sibling Abuse (faithallen.wordpress.com)
- Domestic child abuse in spotlight (search.japantimes.co.jp)
- Father charged with child abuse after repeatedly abusing 6 year old (daancaanetwork.org)
- Cabinet OKs two child abuse bills (search.japantimes.co.jp)
- Adams elected – confirmation that child abuse is non issue for Irish voters. (politics.ie)