In honor of my first day working in a bar it seems fitting to share some wit and wisdom from Ralph van den Berg. I haven’t a clue who he is or from which side of the bar he aquired this informative and funny lil list. I’m sure to find out soon enough if it holds true, for I will be in a bar and sober enough to tell the difference.
Side note: oddly enough, its very possible that I’ve said everything listed below flawlessly while drunk, from my perspective…(hiccup).
Speaking While Drunk Posted by: Ralph van den Berg (26 October, 2010)
Things that are difficult to say when drunk:
Things that are very difficult to say when drunk:
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
Things that are downright impossible to say when drunk:
1. No thanks, I’m married.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you’re not really my type.
4. No thanks, I’m not hungry.
5. I’m not interested in fighting you.
6. Thank you, but I won’t make any attempt to dance. I have no coordination and I’d hate to look like a fool!
7. I must be going home now as I have to work in the morning.